Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Free Time

Currently free time to me is a double-edge sword. I tell that because I am in 6th grade of my sociology degree, and I don’t have unresolved subjects, except this English course. So, on my schedule free days are predominant.
However, this free time has to be organized by me in accordance to make progress with my thesis. This is an obligation to me, but at the same time the responsibility to assign hours to work is only mine. Because of that, free time has converted to me in a difficult more than a facility.
Besides of preceding I still have developing some activities of my interest, consisted in play music, playing soccer, or to go to cinema with my girlfriend. The first one of those activities is which spend majority of my time. I take drums classes with a teacher, and currently I’m drummer in two bands. Therefore I have to rehearse with these bands at least twice a week.
Sometimes I also read some novels or literary work which distracts me from my academic work.
In this way danger of a double-edge sword like that requires too much organization and a far less of time waste.   

1 comment:

  1. You certainly do a lot of things in your free time. How can you manage to work on your thesis at the same time?

    ReplyDelete