Friday, December 16, 2011

An english summer

If one thing is certain nowadays is that to have regular classes in a regular vacation time –such as the period covered between December and March- is very weird. Moreover, this weird term presents to me in a crucial moment of the degree as sociologist. At this moment I am finishing my professional practice as sociologist at Peñalolén town council working in a crime prevention project which has involved much of my capacities. Otherwise, at this particular moment in university and life to take this IV English course have been to me some strange because is the only unresolved subject that I have and is not a central matter in the curriculum. So, this fact makes me think “I am going to university only for this?, what a slack student! ”
However, I perceive this summer period coursing english classes as an opportunity to improves the english level and hope exercising the language with entertaining activities.

3 comments:

  1. Hi diego! it must be awful to have just one more subject for ends this period of your life. I think you should look it as an important tool that will be very helpful when you keep on your path of life.

    It's interesting what you are doing on Peñalolen town. take advantage of your opportunity and try to do your best.

    enjoy,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I can't figure well your situation cause I'm in the first year of sociology, but I can imagine how weird is to course this subject as the last one.
    Maybe you can take the experience at Peñalolen, and bring it to this space, because I think people in here is all the time thinking what happends inside the university and not outside these walls, in the real life.
    Good luck to you in this term! see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Diego,

    Nevertheless, you did not address all the points mentioned in the task.

    1 POINT.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete