Friday, December 30, 2011

Into West Coast

If something is certain is that I really like to travel. The thing that I most enjoy of travelling is to know people in strange places and learning about these places trough the conversation with people. I enjoy to soak up of their cultures and compares with our culture.
I don’t know too many countries as a globetrotter should do it, but I wish to travel across many places in the globe. Because of that I would like to go to an uncountable number of places.
However, one of these places is the United States, particularly the state of California. I would like to stay there because I love music, and I grew up listening many rock bands formed right there. These bands constantly mention to Los Angeles like a magic place in where the present atmosphere leads them to create music with a special character or nature. Principally, this nature refer to the complex formed by the beach ambient, a reference to a city of Angels as a big and crazy city which includes some related conflicts, and a multicultural place where a lot of artistic expressions gains sense.  
I like to meeting interesting people there, and to move around cultural places there. I like to go to some rock shows and another kind of arts too.
And something that interests me a lot is to work there and travelling into other states of that country. It would be an important experience that I wish to achieve.  

6 comments:

  1. Very good post. I want to visit LA after read it. It's seems a very good place to play and listen music. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point of view that you are describing about the United States is very interesting, because when someone talk about this country everybody thinks inmediatly about capitalism, and imperialism and that stuff.
    I'm sure that it can be a very nice trip and a very interesting place to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to surf on California too.

    I send you the energy for come true your dreams.

    Think positive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand you absolutelly because I have the same wish, but with the north of Chile and Peru, because the music of 'Los Jaivas' or 'Illapu', that I have listened since I was very small

    ReplyDelete
  5. We both agree that EE.UU and specifically California is a great place to visit. I like so much the American band Red Hot Chili Peppers and some songs of them speak of California. Definitely this state has many touristic attractions.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good, Diego.

    Some comments on your English:

    Be careful with parallel structure:

    "... The thing that I most enjoy of travelling is to know people in strange places and TO LEARN about these places tHrough the conversation with people".

    The verb "enjoy" is always followed by another verb in -ing. So,

    "I enjoy soakING up / LEARNING ABOUT their cultures and comparING IT with our culture."

    Be careful with subject-verb agreement:

    "Principally, this nature referS to the..."

    "... a multicultural place where a lot of artistic expressions GAIN sense".

    And vocabulary, "the beach environment",

    Don´t forget, say, "I would like to meet" or "I´d like to go.

    2 POINTS

    ReplyDelete