Friday, January 27, 2012

Green Way

I’m a person who doesn’t have incorporated green behaviors. Because of that I’m not prepared too much to talk about this. So, I imagine that potential green people learns about green ways of life through their own relationships, their conversations and experiences about it. They can be consider like a ‘community’ or association. I guess the family is  very important important space too. I think familiar traditions founded in the importance of environment responsibility of the man on his planet and what is humans role with nature are very influential to create a green conscience
As I mentioned yet, I don’t have incorporated green habits too much. I always have considered that my family has the classical -in ‘older’ sense- ways of domestic trash treatment, and a less-committed kind of relationship with nature, in general.
However, I  try to be a more committed person to environment principally using my legs walking when it is possible.  I use to drive in a car, but if I would have a bike I will ride on it to several places.
I don`t join any eco-organisations but I support its causes. I don’t say the environmental practices is unnecessary or something like that, but I think some things are more urgent to be solve out by social system.
I would like to contribute with the construction of a discourse about pollution as a consequence of the ‘material progress’ or, in another way, the freedom that market have to make money at the expense of environment.
I try to be more responsible  with my waste and avoid the abusive consumption of disposable assets. I think this is a minimum contribution to reduce our personal carbon footprint.
In our society we should to demand a better education in general which includes a new paradigm of the relationship between man and earth. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diego!

    I hadn't thought about the importance of family for to learn about enviroment responsabilities y think that you're right.

    In effect, family and school are the principal places to create a green concience.

    Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete