Friday, January 6, 2012

¿What is the Happiness?

To me, talking about Happiness is really a complicated thing. I’m not certain if happiness is something real or not. To me, happiness is not an stable propertie of humans, but a momentary sensation that we can feel because of many reasons . Because of that we can say that the happiness is a subjective thing. I think those reasons should be pursues by the people to be happier persons.
For example, I am happy when my soccer team Universidad Católica defeats archirrivals, wins any tournament, or wins at foreign fields. To see the team appears on the field is always an emotive moment to me, which almost reaches the feeling of the happiness.  I feel the happiness when I do something important that I had to do. I am also very happy eating a lot with my girlfriend.
Basically, I say the people must to spend their time in activities that them really enjoy to reach the happiness.
In Chile, I see a lot of unhappy persons. I am nobody to set a reason of that situation, but I think that in our country the possibilities to do that we love to do are very limitated. There are a little space to music, to sports, not green spaces or something like that. However I also see a lot of people whose have the capacity to demand these spaces because they really want to live in armony whit their spirits and feelings. And that is a good thing, a hope for a better Chile to live.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Job, Diego.

    You only had some problems in the last paragraph,
    for example, "the possibilities to do what you like are very limited".

    And "I also see people who have this capacity."

    2 points

    ReplyDelete