Friday, January 20, 2012

Music, here i go!

Talk about music is an interest thing to me because I love it. I like a lot of music styles and i really enjoy with several kind of bands work’s, singers and groups. However, the music that I listen since I was a child and which I most have played as a drummer is the funky music of 70’s mixed with moderns rock ways.

I listen to music every moment that I can do it. Nowadays. due to technological advances we can listen our favorite music everywhere and in a different moments of a day, and that makes that each days moments are the moment to an special group or songs. I enjoy to listen my favorite musical bands on the bus, in car, or walking around the city to the work or university. I also love playing music with my band, and listening in that rehearsal moments to our creations.

I apreciatte to the 'rock and roll' in its various forms, but one of my favorite groups are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, a band which I consider which an important part of ‘soundtrack of my life’. Their first albums are very influential to me about the way of listen and play music. When I was a child, with their early years of releases and concerts I was a deep impression to me. A funky rythm plus a rock way to play guitar plus a ‘nigga’ form to sing, gave to me a pleasure that I haven’t felt anymore, with other bands.

How you can imagine music is maybe to me, my life. In this moment of my life I noticed that I really would like to be not a sociology but a musician.

1 comment:

  1. Good, Diego.

    You say, "Talking about music is an interesting thing ..."

    Always say, "Listen to" and " enjoy" + verb -ing. So, "I enjoy listening to..."

    Also after a preposition, the verb must be -ing. So, "way of listening to and playing".

    And I would say, "Their music impressed me deeply or had a big impact on me"

    2 POINTS.

    ReplyDelete